USB Autorun 1.2 release
-Windows 8 compatibleDownload here
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Watching folders on your computer, this also include Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive folders.You can put a Youtube link in a sync folder on one computer and have it downloaded on another computer.
Uses FFMPEG to convert into mp3 format
- Download Youtube videos as MP4 format in the highest resolution available
- Convert Youtube video to audio file only as mp3 format
- Automatic watch folder for url files (links/shortcuts/bookmarks to youtube videos)
- Separate folders for watching video and audio download links
- Separate folders for output video and audio files
- Pause/Resume and Cancel downloading files
- Notification icon
- Portable, only one program file. No installation!
Thursday, June 23, 2011
You can use USB Autorun to forward local ports to the android device which is connected via USB. This is handy if you don't have a WiFi or need more constant transfer rates (could be faster also).
It's very handy if you need to use Applications like via USB:
Remote Web Desktop: Market URL
LazyDroid Web Desktop: Market URL
PAW Server for Android: Market URL
and many other web server based application.
There are some initial steps, but when it is set up it's easy to use.
- Download and install Android USB drivers: http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html you have to install the Android SDK and install it from there. If your Android device need OEM USB drivers like Motorola, HTC and more, then you have to install them as well.
- Enable USB debugging on your Android device (Settings->Applications->Development->USB debugging)
- Make sure that the adb.exe file path is accessible from all over you system by adding the path to the System Variables PATH: (possible path C:\Android\tools)
1. For Windows XP:1. Start -> Control Panel -> System -> Advanced2. Click on Environment Variables, under System Variables, find PATH, and click on it.3. In the Edit windows, modify PATH by adding the location of the adb.exe to the value for PATH. If you do not have the item PATH, you may select to add a new variable and add PATH as the name and the location of the class as the value.4. Close the window.
For Windows Vista/7:1. Right click “My Computer” icon2. Choose “Properties” from context menu3. Click “Advanced” tab (“Advanced system settings” link in Vista/7) -> Environment Variables4. In the Edit windows under System variables, modify PATH by adding the location of the adb.exe to the value for PATH. If you do not have the item PATH, you may select to add a new variable and add PATH as the name and the location of the class as the value.5. Close the window.
- Download USB Autorun from here: http://helioxware.blogspot.com/p/usb-autorun.html
- Download this bat-file http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4213200/USBAutorun/autorun.bat and edit the port 8080 to the port you need to forward (multiple forward lines can be added).
- Run USB Autorun and open it from the taskbar.
- Click USB Devices -> Select USB Device and find you connected Android USB device. Double click on the text and select the downloaded and edited bat-file from step 5.
- Disconnect and connect you Android device and see the log (main window) in USB Autorun.
- If the log print "File has been executed: [bat-file-path] then USB Autorun is working. DONE!
- You can add USB Autorun to the startup menu if you like! (I just have all needed files in my dropbox folder for easy sync on all by computers).
- You can still edit the bat-file and the reconnect the Android device which updated the new forwards.
- You can have multiple Android devices to the same bat-file or have separate bat-files for each Android device.
- Any executable file can be run in USB Autorun
- To test adb.exe and the Android USB drivers are working you can connect you Android device. Start a command prompt (cmd) and change directory into the Android SDK (to eliminate the PATH environment varibles are not working) and into the tools folder (possible path C:\Android\tools) where the adb.exe should be found. Write "adb devices" [Enter] and expect a list of connected Android devices with device numbers. If this is not working it could be that OEM USB drivers should be installed or the USB cable is not made for data transfer (only change).
- You can add a line at the end of the bat-file "pause" and run it manually, to see errors if any.
Monday, May 16, 2011
This release has only some minor changes:
-Check USB devices on start (if a known USB device is already connected when program starts)
-Supporting more USB Device ID formats
-Removed shell output from file execution to prevent some hang issues
-About page added
Download it here:
Monday, February 14, 2011
-New settings structure (fix save settings error in Windows Vista/7)
-Settings persists on application updates and is user specific (does not import from Version 220.127.116.11 and down)
-New color style
-New icons (www.iconeden.com)
-DropBox now shaped as the icon
-Minor bug fixes
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
USB Autorun is a utility software to execute programs, scripts and files when a specific USB device is attached.
It is programed in the .NET 4.0 framework and is supported on all Windows computers which can run the .NET 4.0 runtime.
Very handy when you need to copy/move files from camera or usb sticks or open an specific application when it is inserted.
I use it for forward local tcp port to my Android device when I dont have Wi-Fi on my PC. Android SDK (adb.exe) is need it for that.
Icon design "3D icons" by La Glanz Studio.
- Pair a USB device with a file to execute when the USB device is attached and add the pair to a watch list
- Remove pair from the watch list
- Notifications for attach and detach events
- Log for events
- Portable setup (no installation is required)
- Can run any files as in command prompt eg. exe-files, bat-files including del, copy, xcopy commands
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
First official release of the FLAC2MP3 software.
- Supports multiple transcoding threads for both FLAC and LAME
- Pause/resume all transcoding
- Drag and drop (dropbox) transcoding
- Supports meta data incl. albumart
- Supports temporally directory with a limited capacity. Often used on RAM disks. The FLAC process runs really fast on ramdisks because of the large filesize
- Custom LAME encoding parameters
- Tag structure or source structure output format
- Windows notification on transcoding progress
- Visual transcoding que process
FLAC2MP3 is donation ware and can be downloaded ad used for free. If you like it please support the development by any kind of donation.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
-Fix database with Not existing album art on device
-Detect album art files on restore and clear in db if not existing (eg. restore on full erased USB partition)
-Clear downloaded flag if media files (episodes) are missing on device
-Clear downloaded and new flag if media files (episodes) are missing on device. Can be used if the restore (from eg. wobOS Internals Save/Restore
-Downloading files flaged as downloaded but does not exist on device if drPodder is capable of deleting (does not work if the download tickets in downloadhistory.db in webOS are erased eg. data erease, firmware flash I think).